- "You," "Users," or "Customers": website visitors, customers, users of oxyelements.
- "We," "Us," or "Oxyelements": see below "Who we are."
Who We Are
Oxyelements is a product of the legal entity Trigger Growth ApS (DK35809112).
Trigger Growth is based in Denmark within the European Union.
If you have any questions about the information on this page or how your personal data is handled, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through our website, we may collect Personal Data, Usage Data, and other information from you, as further described below:
When you visit our website
To obtain access to our Subscription Service, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide some Personal Data. We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about our website and our products and services.
Personal Data That You Provide Voluntarily
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide information, such as when you contact us through a contact form, register on our website, and subscribe to our services.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us, and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into the website and information that we acquire from third-party service providers.
We also collect, generate, and receive other information:
Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit.
Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Alternatively, you can configure your browser to accept cookies under certain conditions automatically, to always reject them, or to automatically delete cookies when closing your browser.
Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
- Contact forms:
If you fill out a contact form on our website, we store the information both on our website and in our email inbox.
- Log Files:
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software.
- Embedded content from other websites:
Our Websites provide links to other websites of third parties. We do not control and are not responsible for the content or practices of these other websites. Our provision of such links does not constitute our endorsement of these other websites, their content, their owners, or their practices.
- Website Analytics:
Google Analytics collects information about visitor behavior on our website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here, and what you click. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Marketing - Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel):
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel) is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this website. The Facebook pixel tracks conversions that can be attributed to ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network.
- Customer Testimonials and Comments:
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email before posting the customer's name and testimonial.
We use Mailster, a WordPress-based newsletter plugin that collects names and emails from users who opt-in to subscribe to our newsletter. Subscriber data is hosted on our secure web server. This Data will be stored indefinitely unless the User unsubscribes or requests us to delete their data.
- Payment Information:
How We Use Collected Personal Data
- Improve your experience by personalizing and improving the Websites and Subscription Service;
- Send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- Promote the use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user and will only be shared on an aggregate and de-identified basis;
- Contact you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters;
- Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; and
- Meet legal requirements.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Retention of Personal Information
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
All users can request access, correction, updates or deletion of their personal data at any time (except they cannot change their username).
Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, safely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the "What Rights You Have Over Your Data" section below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your Oxyelements account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. If you wish insight into which of your personal data has been shared with what third parties, see the section below about your rights.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Users that have an account on this site, or have left comments, may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Oxyelements.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Oxyelements, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, Oxyelements will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Oxyelements.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency (datatilsynet.dk) relating to our processing of their personal information.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Oxyelements through the contact details provided in this document.